Hallufix® Reusable Mouth and Nose Mask - One Size
Reusable mouth and nose mask with antibacterial outer fabric Trevira CS Bioactive with silver ion technology * tested according to Ökotex 100.
*This product contains an antimicrobial additive to prevent growth
- Antibacterial outer fabric Trevira CS Bioactive with silver ion technology
- Inner lining, 100 % cotton
- One size fits all
- Integrated nosepiece, anatomically adjustable
- Product is reusable and washable up to 60°.
- We recommend washing the mask before wearing it for the first time.
- Knots should be made in the ends of the ribbons to prevent fraying.
- No certification - not medically or otherwise tested
- No medical device and no personal protective equipment
- Mask offers no protection for the wearer
- Mask provides some protection from larger droplets of the wearer only for third parties.
- Extra long elastic straps for individual adjustment (40 cm)
- Ribbons can be worn behind the ears or around the head
(3 different variations possible).
- High wearing comfort
We ship your items a maximum of 3 days after receiving your order. If you are not satisfied, you can return any product within 14 days of receipt. Please refer to our refund policy for details. You can find them in the footer of this website.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service. customer service in contact.
Our highest demand is your satisfaction in the treatment of your Hallux valgus.
Hallufix® orthopaedic products stand for innovative technology, high-quality materials and precise workmanship and have done so since 2007.
In addition to the patented Hallux valgus splint, we also offer the world's first therapy sandals. With these sandals and mules, the name says it all: wearing time is therapy time. With the help of the individually adjustable big toe strap, the Hallux is treated from the very first minute.
Hallufix® products have already won various international awards. Trust the market leader.
All Hallufix® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether it is the finest Italian leather or the most modern and innovative plastic solutions, only the best materials are used in Hallufix® products.
Highest quality, made in Germany, at home in Grünwald near Munich.